- Wide Media Applications: Air, Gas, CNG, and Liquid Relief applications
- High-Performance Soft Seat: provides repetitive and reliable bubble-tight seal
- Constructed of Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel, along with a protective painted surface
- Working Pressure: 6,000 psig (413 bar); Cracking Pressure Range: 15 to 5,500 psig (1.03 to 379 bar)
- Every valve is factory tested for cracking and reseal performance
- When the inlet pressure overcomes the spring set pressure, it causes the V64 valve to open, releasing flow to bypass and thereby balancing the pressure system.
View V64 Relief Valve Catalog